Directorate of Admissions, Registration and Examinations
– The final exam timetable of the University was fixed under a decision by the University Council.
– Drawing up the final exam timetable of the second semester in conformity with the fixed timetable according to the previous clause and open courses in the mentioned semester within the period of time set out in the University Calendar as well as assigning the exam halls.
– Sending round the timetable announcement to all the faculties and students for the last time.
– Receiving the lists of invigilators from the Directorate of Human Resources and preparing the exam invigilation lists in harmony with the executive instructions related thereto.
– Publishing the lists of invigilators, sending them round to the faculties and directorates and then notifying the invigilators.
– Receiving the questions from the teachers to copy them, put them in special envelopes and distribute them to the assigned exam halls attaching a student attendance list inside each envelope according to the executive instructions and making sure that the envelopes contain everything that is necessary to carry out the best exam process. After that, all the envelopes are kept in special lockers in a special corner in the Directorate of Admissions and Examinations in harmony with the conditions of safety and confidentiality.
– The Directorate of Examinations sends the envelopes to the exam halls where it makes sure that all invigilators came on time. In case one of the invigilators was absent or late, a substitute invigilator is sent to fill the gap.
– Making sure that the exam process goes smoothly and in harmony with the conditions and instructions issued in this regard.
– Providing exam commissions with everything necessary to optimally carry out their tasks such as a list which shows the examined courses and exam halls in each exam period of time, reports of exam commissions, reports of delivering and receiving the exam envelopes and reports of cheating, absence, delay and holding no student ID card.
– In case the exam is automated, the answer sheets are graded and the scores are sent to the concerned deanship in conformity with the applied executive instructions.
– Receiving the graded answer sheets to be kept in the warehouse of the Directorate of Admissions, Registration and Examinations in harmony with the decisions of the Ministry of Higher Education relating thereto.
– Supervising and following up storing the marks on the academic system (Logos) by marks follow-up committees within the faculties in harmony with the decisions of grade calculation issued by the Ministry of Higher Education.
– Correcting the miss-graded marks and restoring them on the academic system (Logos) after the Vice President for Administrative Affairs gives approval.
– Publishing the marks after calculating GPAs on the academic system (Logos) and receiving copies signed by the faculties.
– Correcting the miss-graded marks and recalculating GPAs after the University Council exclusively issues a decision relating thereto.