Seeking to teach contemporary dental science for undergraduate students, in a way that ensures the building of a graduate with a strong foundation in scientific, practical and ethical terms is the mission of the Faculty of Dentistry at University of kalamoon. This graduate will be eligible to either directly practice the profession or pursue scientific research in various regional or international universities.
To achieve this, we provide the ideal educational environment with its the effective academic staff and infrastructures, equipped with the latest equipment (laboratories, clinics, and patient admission office) to ensure that our students are getting the practical experience in parallel with providing free and excellent treatments for patients.
• Preparing a highly scientific efficient dentist qualified to follow up on specialist studies.
• Developing scientific research methods in the field of dentistry
– Meeting the labor market need of dentists.
• Providing distinguished treatment services to patients in all dental specialties, by students under the supervision of a team of professors who possess scientific and practical experience, and using modern technologies in the areas of treatment.
• Spreading health awareness in the community and the necessary prevention methods to maintain oral and dental health.
Dear colleagues, brothers, and students;
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the website of the Faculty of Dentistry at University of kalamoon, the faculty which works diligently and ambitiously, to keep pace with the accelerating wheel of science and development.
Even if I am in an administrative position, I still yearn to be among the students in the classrooms, laboratories, and clinical units, because being with students in the academic and training fields is what makes me happy and helps me to find myself. And since students and successfully taking care of them are what really matters for me, I make sure that all the faculty professors, supervisors and employees are creating a large unique family in a spacious house where our students are our children. Here, we work together with affection, understanding and complementation, wishing that our students would approach our lofty goal; the scientifically and morally attained level. And since we are here for our society, our patients in particular, let us work hard to get them well served and satisfied and confident by providing them with the best medical and treatment services.
Dear colleagues and all those working at the Faculty of Dentistry, I ask you to work with dedication and seriousness and as an integrated team. And just remember that without your collaboration and efforts, I won’t be able to carry out my mission successfully.
May God grant success to all of us .
– A bachelor in Dentistry after completing 177 credit hours.
– Oral Surgery Department .
– Dental Therapy Department .
– Oral Medicine Department .
– Moving Compensation Department .
– Fixed Compensation Department .
– Histopathology and Pathological Anatomy Department .
– Dental tissue Support Department .
– Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry Department.
– Dental Implant Department .
Prof. Issa Wahba, Dean of the faculty
Prof. Muhannad Hijazi, Deputy Dean
Prof. Mohamed Essam El-Awa
Prof. Hussein Salem
Prof. Omar Omar Al-Adil
Prof. Fadi Al-Jawdah
Prof. Maher Kasbah
Prof. Thaer Abu Asi
Prof. Wael Abdel-Mawla Pasha from 2004-2006
Prof. Muhammad Safwan Jaber from 2006-2009
Prof. Imad Kaid from 2009-2013
Dr. Seham El-Sayes from 2013-2016
– Histopathology and Pathological Anatomy Laboratory
– Restorative Medicine Laboratory
– Endodontic Medicine Laboratory.
– Fixed Compensation Laboratory.
– Moving Compensation Laboratory.
– Orthodontics and Dental Materials Laboratory.
– Radiology Laboratory.
– Dental Anatomy, Drawing and Sculpting laboratory.
– Gypsum laboratory.
All these laboratories are equipped with the latest technologies, mammals for practical application and computer screens for direct viewing. Each laboratory accommodates a maximum of 20 students, allowing the student to get the information in a good way.
There are five clinics equipped with the finest dental units, four of which include 20 units, and the fifth includes 40 units, taking into consideration left-handed students. These clinics are all constructed to provide high-quality medical services.